Please be aware of the following wax melt safety information. This can also be found on the sticker on the underside of each pack of wax melts.
- Remove all packaging and place the wax melt in the well of your melt burner.
- Use with an unscented tealight or an electric burner, in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Only burn the melt on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
If you purchase a wax melt burner from our site, please also note the following safety information before use (safety card also included with product):
- Do not put fingers or hands into the unit.
- To reduce risk of injury, keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not leave unattended.
- Place unit on level and heat resistant surface away from any other heat.
- Do not overfill the the bowl; you can top up once the wax has melted.
- The burner may become hot; do not touch while in use as heated wax can burn. Allow to cool when finished using.
- Do not use metal objects to clean out wax; this may crack and damage the burner.